We’re quite impressed with these innocuous-looking little white sponges- they really pack a punch when you’ve got a problematic stain to shift.
Just use lightly damp – wipe or scrub and hey presto, your stain is gone!
- rubber marks on polished floors
- tea/coffee stains on mugs
- kick marks on painted skirtings
- scuffs marks on lino
- tarnished cookware
- crayon scribbles
- dirty whiteboards
- fingerprints on walls
- pen-marked table tops
- stained washroom basins
- algae on glass
- permanent marker on washroom partitions
- getting into small nooks and crannies
- …the list goes on! As you can see, these are a versatile piece of kit. Let us know what you’ve achieved with your Erase-Away sponge!
Got a cleaning tip you want to share? Let us know:firstname.lastname@example.org