We picked up some highly relevant takeaways at the BICScRoadshow2016 – Thanks KPMG for hosting such a great event!
Two of the presentations were from support suppliers rather than the cleaning industry itself (KPMG on accounting and Citation on HR) – Both were practical and will help cleaning businesses manage these essential aspects of their operations effectively, and that means profitably. There was a clear message in both these presentations – a proactive support partner can save a business time, money and add value too.This resonated for me – At Foremost we benefit from the proactive support offered by our accounting and HR providers. But does this only apply to finance and HR? Are there other areas of business where a proactive supplier can make the Business of ‘Clean’ easier? Yes, Of course!
Your core purchases are cleaning materials and consumables – can the same benefits of proactive supply apply here? Yes! What’s on your wishlist? It’s no longer a daydream, a proactive supplier will give you all this and more:
- Distribution of orders direct to sites
- Incognito deliveries to protect your brand
- Quicker, leaner processes for ordering
- Fast, accurate delivery
- Budget and hazard controls
- Site-by-site reporting and analysis
- H&S and COSHH support and training
- Tools to assist with consumables re-charging
- Support with tendering and winning new jobs
To find out about proactive support for your supply of cleaning materials, drop a line to email@example.com or call us on 01243 771340.